At Gauzy, we are building an industry, and revolutionizing the way people interact with their environment. Founded on innovation, we are a dynamic group of thinkers and creators dedicated to the development of novel technologies that change the way we interact with our surroundings. Are you ambitious, hardworking, and committed to supporting he next generation of evolved glass? Join our mission.
Tell us where you fit.
About The Position
If you’re motivated, creative, and aspiring to be a marketing pro - this position is for you!
By assisting all members of the marketing team, you will get to experience the pillars of marketing right from the foundation.
And what better place to grow a marketing career than with an innovative start up with an awesome technology?!
Apply today if this sounds like the right fit for you:
- Help with design elements of internal and external presentations, format documents, logo-ing, light image rendering, and assist with technical document drawings via Adobe suite programs
- Administrative tasks such as data entry, formatting documents and presentations
- Organize and manage all marketing related collateral into folders (digital and physical) for the team, employees, and partners
- Translating content from English to Hebrew either from scratch or with a Hebrew content writer
- Assist with virtual and physical exhibition planning including registration forms, searching for suppliers, coordinating travel, organizing materials for shipment, and input on design/messaging
- All coordination with Israeli suppliers including printers, photographers, and PR agency
- Help coordinate with and search for suppliers such as printers, swag branded items, graphic designers
- Assist with coordinating photos and video of products and projects
- Support digital marketing manager with social media including scheduling posts and finding content to share (content writing for the website and social can also be part of this!)
- General Research as related to competitors, sectors, and personas
- Be an active contributor in brainstorming sessions across all subjects
* This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing, supports all members of the marketing team, and works closely with sales and other cross organizational departments
- Highly proficient use of Adobe Suit primarily photoshop, indesign, illustrator, and PPT - A Must
- Motivated, ready to learn, a positive attitude, and an A player for an A Team
- Extremely organized and strong project management skills
- Bilingual (Hebrew, English)
- Strong writing and editing skills (A MUST!)
- Creative, detail oriented, and an eye for design
- Working experience with (or tech savvy with an interest to learn): WordPress, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hubspot, Adobe Design Suite
- A degree or previous work in marketing, communications, or something similar (a plus)
- Flexibility to work with an international company and team
Apply for this position
Looking for a position somewhere else?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.