At Gauzy, we are building an industry, and revolutionizing the way people interact with their environment. Founded on innovation, we are a dynamic group of thinkers and creators dedicated to the development of novel technologies that change the way we interact with our surroundings. Are you ambitious, hardworking, and committed to supporting he next generation of evolved glass? Join our mission.
Tell us where you fit.
About The Position
Gauzy is seeking a forward thinking, tech oriented, and proactive Product Manager to join our growing Product team, a subdivision of the Marketing department.
The Product Manager is responsible for the entire ecosystem of new and existing products. Reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing, this position works with various departments across the organization including R&D, Operations, Procurement, Quality Assurance, and Sales.
This position is primarily focused on supervising the entire product development lifecycle of new and existing products ensuring the company achieves its product goals.
- Manage New Product Development from conception to commercialization, including:
- Market research to identify products driving the market and how Gauzy can position itself ahead of trend
- Competitor research, analysis and benchmarking of commercial landscape and respective added values
- Identifying and documenting products requirements and specifications in MRD’s & PRD’s
- Defining product USP and F&B during design phase and ensuring products are developing according to market demands during various phases
- Setting products target cost and pricing, according to market and company business strategy
- Coordinating production timetables, materials sourcing, and packaging
- Evaluating and testing of versions before market introduction
- Working with the entire marketing team to develop a marketing strategy that results in successful launch of new products across various channels and platforms
- Educating the sales team and entire company about new products and how they should be presented
- Manage existing products including:
- Developing and initiating additional versions and planning future generations of existing products
- Adjusting products based on performance and quality assurance system
- Plans for growth objectives and ways to increase revenue and market share from current products
- Solidify existing strategic products with external partners
- Monitor the marketing strategies associated with existing products and continuously re-educate internal teams and partners on the USP’s of all products
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working directly on the product development
- Experience with product development from the marketing vantage point – required
- Must have experience working with physical packaged products
- Business orientation – Experience in setting products business plan and executing accordingly
- Extremely organized, attention to detail, diligent, and a relentless personality committed to perfectly executed goods
- Confident and intuitive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew
Apply for this position
Looking for a position somewhere else?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.