At Gauzy, we are building an industry, and revolutionizing the way people interact with their environment. Founded on innovation, we are a dynamic group of thinkers and creators dedicated to the development of novel technologies that change the way we interact with our surroundings. Are you ambitious, hardworking, and committed to supporting he next generation of evolved glass? Join our mission.
Tell us where you fit.
Lab Technician - shifts
About The Position
Your responsibilities will include:
- synthesize materials in accordance with SOPs and work orders
- Routine treatment of production cycles of chemical reactions: mixing, cleaning, testing, documentation and storage
- Set up, perform, and accurately interpret and troubleshoot quality control for in process product
- Management of material inventory in the laboratory on a weekly basis and report to the production manager
- Assure the proper use and cleaning of required equipment and laboratory as appropriate
- Recognize, evaluate, recommend, and implement ways to improve procedures and products
- Adhere to safety SOPs and report potential safety hazards
- Train other Technicians and/or Assistants as required
- Occupational background in science / chemistry
- Experience in laboratory work - an advantage
- Bachelor degree in engineering/ Chemistry / Biology/ Medical Sciences - an advantage
- Experience in Excel / Office
- Availability for at least 4 shifts per week
Apply for this position
Looking for a position somewhere else?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.