At Gauzy, we are building an industry, and revolutionizing the way people interact with their environment. Founded on innovation, we are a dynamic group of thinkers and creators dedicated to the development of novel technologies that change the way we interact with our surroundings. Are you ambitious, hardworking, and committed to supporting he next generation of evolved glass? Join our mission.
Tell us where you fit.
About The Position
We are looking for an Independent, energetic and experienced Process Engineer, taking responsibility for production process engineering of various products, scaling and ramping up all R&D projects to production line level.
- Tracking and monitoring the production process while insuring the quality and efficiency.
- First response for malfunctions and problems in the production line and equipment.
- Tracking production data, documentation of the processes and reporting on unusual events.
- Writing and updating procedures, work orders and forms.
- Applying R&D experiments in the production line, scale-upping the process to the production, writing relevant procedures and introducing and training the lab technicians.
- Tracking the equipment calibration and maintenance.
- Professional technical authority for the production operators.
- BSc. /MSc. in Materials / Chemistry / Polymers / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline required
- Experience in process engineering
- Experience in roll-to-roll production line – an advantage
- Creative and open minded
- Excellent eye for details
- High technical skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Independent and results driven
- Autodidact - advanced self-learning skills
- High communication skills and teamwork
- Experience in Excel and ERP systems.
Apply for this position
Looking for a position somewhere else?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.