Come work with Us
Explore the positions below, or use the filters for a more targeted search.
About The Position
We’re looking for a Technical Expert to join our Global Services team.
- Acting as the technical point of contact for customers mainly in Europe, providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Execute customer training on the technology and production process.
- Regularly collaborate with the sales department to evaluate and implement technical solutions for new opportunities.
- Work closely with the R&D department to investigate the root cause of technical issues reported by customers.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base, application notes and technical reports.
- Degree in engineering discipline – background in the HW electronics field or material engineering – an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field of Customer service
- Experience in the field of infrastructure of low voltage equipment – an advantage.
- Excellent hands-on skills and experience with measurement equipment & soldering capabilities
- Logical thinker & strong problem solving / Troubleshooting skills
- Strong records keeping and documenting capabilities.
- Time management – ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Highly motivated, positive, independent and results driven with a desire and ability to learn
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Willingness to travel domestically & abroad
- Other languages – Spanish an advantage
Apply for this position
Don't see a position that suits you?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.