Come work with Us
Explore the positions below, or use the filters for a more targeted search.
About The Position
Gauzy is searching a Program Manager who will be responsible to lead and integrate all
relevant workstreams related to the launch of new programs with global OEMs (product
development, design, industrialization). The Program Manager is the key contact person
managing the customer relationship in all technical and development topics together with the
responsible Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager. He will be responsible to
fully understand the OEM Requirements and technical specifications and to properly share
and align this information with internal and external stakeholders. The position includes
leadership responsibility for 1 project manager and is reporting to the General Manager
Automotive. He will have close working relations with Gauzy’s engineering and production
teams as well as, external stakeholders (e.g. partners, suppliers)
Location: Sigmarswangen / Stuttgart area
• Lead all technical discussions during project kick offs,
ensuring all Gauzy technologies and capabilities are
explored and effectively presented to the customer.
• Effectively manage and integrate the efforts of the
different teams involved in the Program / Project
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the program
/ project risks in order to manage them. The Program
Manager must generate preventive actions at all levels
to minimize any potential negative impact.
• Responsible to escalate any potential issue that might
result in delays or a potential gap vs customer
expectations (technical or management related)
• Comprehensive technical understanding of OEM
Requirements and technical specifications to be able to
properly share and align this information with internal
and external stakeholders
• Generate high level reporting according to customer’s
specific requirements in an assertive and timely manner.
• Represent Gauzy in front of the customer for all
program related topics in a day-to-day base.
• Properly manage all program / project information
across internal and external stakeholders.
• Working Team Leader
• More than 5 years of experience in managing programs for Global OEMs.
• Knowledge of all relevant workstreams involved in the launch of a new program
• Knowledge of project management tools and core process tools (e.g. DFMEA, SPC)
• Automotive Glazing Experience is an advantage
• Technical degree ( automotive design – an advantage)
• SolidWorks or CATIA 5 or Auto CAD
• Strong communication, leadership skills, organizational, analytical and critical thinking
• Strong Customer Facing skill set (open mind set, strong communication skills)
• Agile & pro-active approach to issues & hurdles
• Proficient in German and English
Apply for this position
Don't see a position that suits you?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.