Come work with Us
Explore the positions below, or use the filters for a more targeted search.
Chemical Production Manager
About The Position
Managing and supervising the chemical manufacturing department (lab technicians, QA lab technicians).
- Responsible of the daily production routings: synthesis of materials, preparation of mixtures, QC of raw materials.
- Preparing the weekly plans to ensure we meet OTD (On Time Delivery) targets, taking into account capacity, machine constraints and production line efficiencies.
- Responsible for safety, quality and efficiency of the production line.
- Using continuous improvement skills such as Daily management, 5-S, Lean manufacturing, etc. to drive improvement.
- Maintaining experiments and scale-ups, in accordance with the R&D department.
- Developing a high-performing production team with a culture of delivery and continuous improvement through effective management activities.
- Managing the production line/warehouse inventory, and quarterly cycle counts of the SPD department according to expected consumptions and toxics permit, in communication with the planning and procurement teams.
- B.Sc. in chemistry/material engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Production Manager preferably in polymer/chemical manufacturing and high-tech environment.
- Proven experience in Lean or Six Sigma- An advantage
- Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline-oriented environment with tight timelines
- Willingness to be hands-on with day-to-day operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player.
- Fluent in English
- MS Excel, word skills.
Apply for this position
Don't see a position that suits you?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.