Come work with Us
Explore the positions below, or use the filters for a more targeted search.
VP of Finance
- Manage the company’s accounting department
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated reporting of a publicly traded company in accordance with US GAAP
- Lead the preparation of the company’s accounting department to be publicly traded
- Create reporting packages and processes for acquired entities and subsidiaries
- Improve and manage internal and cross organizational finance procedures and processes, manage the implementation and documentation of internal controls and policies in compliance with SOX regulations
- Provide technical expertise for the purposes of maintaining and managing the company’s compliance with US GAAP, SEC regulations, and NASDAQ exchange, manage the SEC filing in respect of public offerings etc.
- Support operations of the Company within budget in an efficient way – implement periodically budget review process, review financial budget analyses, reporting of budget vs. actual to management, keeping strict budget control, manage the preparation process of the company’s operating plan.
- FP&A management – budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, product costing, etc.
- Present and analyze financial data and unusual variances.
- Managing the company’s cash flows and predicting future trends
- At least 3 years’ experience as a controller or 2 years’ experience as a Director of Finance at a publicly traded company in the US
- Experience in preparation of annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Previous experience as a CPA from a Big 4 Firm
- Fluent English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, with nose for details as well as big picture
- Able to lead processes independently
Being part of an IPO/take public process
Experience with Treasury operations in a global and publicly traded company – knowledge of
capital and currency markets, accounting, finance, and tax
Experience in Mergers and Acquisitions – Evaluation of targets, leader of process including
diligence, negotiation, and integration activities
Apply for this position
Don't see a position that suits you?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.