Gauzy, a Material Science and Nanotechnology focused startup, is the market leader in the development and production of LCG® (Light Control Glass) products. We source materials from some of the largest companies worldwide, and work on a global scale to create and market products that are changing lives daily.
Gauzy is looking for an Assistant Buyer for an entry level position in procurement. This position reports to the Procurement Manager and allows the right candidate to work with members across all departments that have sourcing needs like R&D, Marketing, and Product. As part of a growing and fast-paced startup environment, this position is for someone who is able to multitask, negotiate, and perform tasks quickly, efficiently, and responsibly, with a high attention to detail.
Share this position with your friends
• Ongoing procurement of products and services
• Track and monitor in-going and out-going orders
• Create orders and obtain approvals according to procurement procedures and standards
• Send and manage quotation requests
• Locate, vet, and approve new suppliers and add to internal database accordingly
• Practical or academic background in procurement / logistics
• Excellent English – a must
• Full MS Excel proficiency
• Experience in SAP B1 – strong advantage