Gauzy, a Material Science and Nanotechnology focused startup, is the market leader in the development and production of LCG® (Light Control Glass) products. We are the only company in the world that is working with both SPD and Liquid Crystal technologies used to create smart glass. This roll will allow you to be a fundamental part of changing the way people around the world interact with light, starting with the molecules and particles that are at the core of our product.
Gauzy is looking for shifts Lab Technician for production of raw materials. This is a high responsibility role, working hands on with the unique and complex SPD technology, in a dynamic, growing startup environment.
Share this position with your friends
• Handling of routine chemical reaction production cycles
• Preparing for process, mixing, cleaning, testing, documenting, and storing of materials
• Manage the manual process, which includes operation of analytical instruments
• Laboratory experience – from university, testing labs, or manufacturing industry
• Relevant educational or professional background – chemistry, biology, biotechnology and material engineering
• Availability to work in shifts