R&D Laboratory Assistant
Gauzy is hiring! We are looking for a driven Laboratory Assistant to join our R&D department and take part in creating the next generation of switchable films. Come and work in a dynamic and challenging startup environment.
Share this position with your friends
- Preparation of formulations
- Prototyping of plastic switchable films
- Characterization & testing (electro-optical and microscopic measurements)
- Scientific database & analysis
- Allocation and validation for both new materials & equipment for the lab
- Background in chemistry / science
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Life science – advantage
- Experience in laboratory work and preparation of formulations – advantage
- Experience in Excel/MS-Office
- Technical abilities – responsibility for lab equipment, calibrations, etc.