At Gauzy, we are building an industry, and revolutionizing the way people interact with their environment. Founded on innovation, we are a dynamic group of thinkers and creators dedicated to the development of novel technologies that change the way we interact with our surroundings. Are you ambitious, hardworking, and committed to supporting he next generation of evolved glass? Join our mission.
Tell us where you fit.
About The Position
We're looking for a Technical Expert to join our Global Services team.
- Acting as the technical point of contact for customers mainly in North America, providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Execute customer training on the technology and production process.
- Regularly collaborate with the sales department to evaluate and implement technical solutions for new opportunities.
- Work closely with the R&D department to investigate the root cause of technical issues reported by customers.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base, application notes and technical reports.
- Degree in engineering discipline – background in the HW electronics field or material engineering – an advantage.
- At least 3 years' experience in the field of Customer service
- Experience in the field of infrastructure of low voltage equipment – an advantage.
- Excellent hands-on skills and experience with measurement equipment & soldering capabilities
- Logical thinker & strong problem solving / Troubleshooting skills
- Strong records keeping and documenting capabilities.
- Time management – ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Highly motivated, positive, independent and results driven with a desire and ability to learn
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Willingness to travel domestically & abroad
- Other languages – Spanish an advantage
Apply for this position
Looking for a position somewhere else?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.