Truck & Bus
Collision Avoidance Systems
Ai-enhanced Blind Spot Information System solution, SafetySide new technology makes our CMS, Smart-Vision smarter. Using image analysis analysis to detect on a wider area than required paired with collision-risk detection and alerts based on predictive algorithm to prevent accidents in real time.
Audible warnings and visual pictograms alert bus, truck, and coach drivers of the presence of all vulnerable road users (VRU) such as cyclists as required by UN-R151. Safetyside goes beyond and detect pedestrians, scooters, and other motor vehicles. Information is directly transmitted through our CMS display for real time, life saving intervention and can be streamed to DVR.
SafetySide module integrated in Smart-Vision wing
Real-time visual alerts on Smart-Vision screen
- Real time image analysis and motion detection at differing speeds and position
- Only one camera added per side in the already installed cover
- 4 driver friendly notifications: detection, collision, failure, and deactivation
- Alerts integrated into our CMS displays
- Streaming available for CCTV DVR (image, video, meta data)
- Audio alerts provided either through the existing customer’s device or a Safety Tech interface
- Clear detection in all light and weather conditions
- Instant alerts for immediate accident avoidance
- Extended area of detection for blind spot elimination
- Detects various types of vulnerable road users in different scenarios accurately and reliably
- No additional screen: Class 4&2 + BSIS information on the same monitor. Eliminates component redundancy and duplicate devices
- Easy to understand pictograms for quick reaction
Extending beyond regulation, SafetySide provides an extra wide lateral detection area, alerting to VRU's traveling up to 20km/h in real time with precision and reliability
SafetySide is available as original equipment or for retrofit to existing fleets. It seamlessly integrates already installed Smart-Vision wings and monitors. Only one camera is added. All vital information captured by SafetySide is conveniently displayed on the already installed and familiar Smart-Vision screens, ensuring a smooth transition without disrupting established routines. At Safety Tech, we prioritize drivers convenience. We provide dedicated support for both installation and user onboarding.
SafetySide is R151 homologated. Combined with its camera monitor system, Smart Vision, Safety Tech obtained IATF, R10, R46, R118, ISO 26262, ISO 16505, and ISO16750 homologations and certifications.
SafetySide has successfully passed UTAC tests and will be easily approved upon request by any manufacturer, thereby demonstrating its compliance with the industry’s most rigorous standards.
SafetySide is a R46 homologated, showing Safety Tech’s unwavering dedication to meeting strict international benchmarks for vehicle safety.
Since 2017, Safety Tech, along with its Smart-Vision, has been certified under ISO 26262, ensuring the adherence to a standard that secures the functional safety of electrical/electronic systems in automotive vehicles.
Dedicated to ensuring the safety of our products in every aspect, Safety Tech has been awarded the ISO 21434 certification, affirming cybersecurity throughout the entire product lifecycle.