Come work with Us
Explore the positions below, or use the filters for a more targeted search.
Organic Chemistry Researcher
About The Position
We are looking for a creative, energetic and motivated Organic Chemistry Researcher, who will be responsible for the research and development of the next generation of dynamic switchable films for smart glass technologies.
- Design, synthesis and purification of small molecules and polymers.
- Characterization of physical and chemical properties (NMR, HPLC, GPC, GC, Viscosity, Thermal analyses, refractive index).
- Implementation of the molecules and polymers in designed formulations, film coatings and curing, characterization of films.
- Monitoring, documentation and analysis of results.
- Process and scale-up improvements and support.
- Quality control of end products.
- Ph.D. in organic chemistry or polymer chemistry
- Experience in synthesis and characterization of small molecules/polymers.
- Experience in a laboratory environment – hands on work
- Experience in full cycle development projects (requirements include design, development, testing and implementation) – Advantage
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Positive attitude, proactive, creative, independent, result driven and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Apply for this position
Don't see a position that suits you?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.