- Service: Service is the www.gauzy.com website operated by Gauzy Ltd.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Gauzy Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Gauzy Ltd. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Gauzy Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Gauzy Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Gauzy Ltd. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Gauzy Ltd. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service- related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analize the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
The CallRail “Services” consist of online, offline and mobile offerings that track and optimize call services, including software that can track and record customer calls and give customers the ability to use online communication for measuring marketing campaigns, improving customer service, and improving sales performance. Callrail services may change and be updated from time to time, and further details on their services can be found at https://www.callrail.com/services/.
Dealtale uses three main methods to collect information, which relates to Users:With full Customer consent, Dealtale collects information through Users’ use of any of the Customer Products.
Dealtale collects information, which the User voluntarily provides to the Customer or shares on the Customer Products and which is provided to Dealtale by the Customer.
Dealtale collects information from third party sources such as public data bases etc.
When you use this Site or Services, Dealtale may automatically collect information about your use of our Site or Services through cookies and other technologies, such as your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site; and the referring URL, or the web page that led you to our Site. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, Personal Data.
- Hotjar is a company headquartered in the European Union (EU) that provides software as a service (SaaS) which makes it easy for Customers to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their Hotjar Enabled Site.Hotjar temporarily stores IP addresses of Customers and Users of Hotjar Software for associated performance metrics (i.e. data related to how well Hotjar Software performs) and to monitor and track application errors. Hotjar will never access these IP addresses without any operational or security need. Hotjar automatically deletes these IP addresses within thirty (30) calendar days. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
- Google Ads (AdWords) Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout \- for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit: Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Bing Ads Remarketing Bing Ads remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Inc.You can opt-out of Bing Ads remarketing by visiting: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
When you engage with us in connection with available employment opportunities at Gauzy the information that we collect may include CVs, identification documents, academic records, work history, employment and references, and further Personal Data that you provide (e.g., email address and phone number). If you apply for a job at Gauzy, the Controller of the Personal Data that you disclose is the company to which you apply. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller in entering into a contract of employment with you. The information is passed on to the relevant hiring managers and persons involved in the recruitment process to decide whether to invite you for a job interview. We may collect further information from you if you are invited to the interview and onwards. In connection with our recruitment activities, we may also collect special categories of Personal Data from candidates where we have an employment law obligation to do so or the information is relevant to your future working environment at Gauzy. For example, we may need to collect information about a candidate’s disability in order to provide a suitable working environment for that candidate if they are successful in their application. Gauzy may collect Personal Data about candidates from the following sources: · Directly from you – for example, information that you have provided when applying for a position directly through Gauzy’s website; · From recruitment agencies – for example, when a recruitment agency contacts us to identify you as a potential candidate; · Through publicly available online sources – for example, where you have a professional profile posted online (e.g. on your current employer’s website, or on a professional networking site like LinkedIn); and · By reference – for example your previous employer if you have provided your explicit consent or this is otherwise permitted under the applicable law. If you have applied in response to an advertisement or on your own initiative, we will store your Personal Data as long as necessary to establish, carry out or terminate the employment relationship. In the event of an unsuccessful application, we will store your Personal data for a maximum period of six months after the completion of the respective application process unless a longer storage period is required by the applicable law or you have provided your explicit consent, for example to contact you for future positions offered by Gauzy.
The Services Comeet offer are bundled full life-cycle recruiting services – a team comprised of a recruiter and sourcing associates (the “CER Team”) that deliver the full life-cycle of recruiting, including, without limitation, drafting and optimizing job posting ads, posting to job sites sourcing of active and passive candidates, search and placement recruitment services, providing benchmarked employment terms of each proposed position, process and program management, scheduling, form filling, and drafting offers and negotiating.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.gauzy.com/