Switchable Smart Glass
Top choice smart glass by architects, designers and specifiers in 40 countries
Gauzy is the world leader in the development and manufacturing of Smart Glass technology, trusted by professionals and leading brands worldwide. Providing the highest quality PDLC and SPD smart glass made for a project’s specifications, glass installers choosing Gauzy provide customers with reliable smart glass for full satisfaction:
Dedicated sales and customer support to guide installers from initial quote through final installation
Custom glass profiles, types, sizes, shapes and patterns available for all types of requests
Compatible with custom glass partitions and windows, standard and specialty frames, and various door hinges
Quotes within 24 hours for glass installers with exact sizes and quantities. Contact us today!
- Ultra low haze: avg. 2.5%
- UV Blocking: 99%
- Minimal energy consumption: avg. 3w/m²
- Operating Voltages: 35-70VAC
- Switching Times: 10ms
- Max Width: 1.8m (5.9ft) wide
- Standard or custom shapes with holes, notches
- Glass Types: Annealed, Tempered, Clear, Low Iron/Ultra Clear, IG Units, other
- Indoor and outdoor grades available
- Custom laser-etched patterns
- Colors and solar reflective options
- Laminated and adhesive film types
What glass installers can expect from Gauzy
With sales managers nationwide, and dedicated customer support, Gauzy’s professionals will assist you every step of the way. We are here to help, whether you are a first time smart glass installer or a veteran. When choosing Gauzy, expect:
- A detailed quote with fair pricing in a timely manner to bring to your customers
- CAD drawings for every panel for your approval and confirmation
- Education and guidance for electrical components and connection
- Installation manuals, videos, and consultations ready for you
- On-site technical help available
See how customers are implementing smart glass
Get a free no obligation quote
Questions and Answers
In the clear, or ON state, an electrical current is passed through a layer of film called PDLC (Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal). The electrified state causes microscopic crystals to align along a number of parallel axes, thus allowing vision through the glass.
Smart Glass in its OFF state has a frosted or opaque appearance because the PDLC (Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal) remain in a randomized configuration that refracts the light that enters the mixture.
Haze factor describes the amount of light scattered when light passes through a transparent sample. The lower the haze factor value, the higher the clarity of the sample, indicating fewer impurities.
Gauzy’s has a ultra low haze: avg. 2.5%. This is the best in the industry.
PDLC is an initialism for Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal.
Switchable smart glass can block 99% of all UV rays.
No. We have a network of professional installers that we’ve partnered with for smart glass and film installation.
What type of application and where is the switchable glass/film being installed (interior, exterior, wet application, etc)?
What is the size (width and length) for each of the pieces in the project?
What are the glass specifications required (polished edges, low iron, etc)?
What is the wiring location required for each panel?
Are you an architect, glazier, or end-user?
What is the shipping address for the project?
Yes. Call sales for more information: +1 214 501 2469