Come work with Us
Explore the positions below, or use the filters for a more targeted search.
About The Position
Gauzy is hiring! We are looking for a creative and ambitious Chemist, who will be responsible for the development of the next generation of dynamic switchable films for the creation of smart glass.
Scope of work includes synthesis of novel organic/inorganic nanoparticles, developing new formulations, and defining engineering processes for our revolutionary smart glass products.
- Design and synthesis of organic/inorganic nanoparticles with unique properties
- Characterization of physical and chemical properties of nanoparticles (Electron Microscopy, Spectrophotometry, Thermal analyses, etc.)
- Material, formulation & processing of smart films
- Film characterization & testing (electro-optical and microscopic measurements)
- Creation of scientific database & analysis
- Creation of structure-property models & graphs for prototyping & scale-up
- Industrial material, process improvement, and scale-up
- Process engineering- assisting production
- Quality control of end products
- M.Sc. / PhD in chemistry
- Experience in synthesis of organic/inorganic nanoparticles
- Experience in a laboratory environment – hands on work
- Familiarity with material science & engineering
- Experience taking part in full cycle development projects (requirements include design, development, testing, implementation)
- Experience in excel data analysis
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Positive, independent, result driven and a ‘can do’ attitude
Apply for this position
Don't see a position that suits you?
Send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file for future reference.